HURON HIGH SCHOOL
ANNOUNCEMENTS - TUESDAY, APRIL 4, 2017
1. Attention CCP Students planning to take a course at the Firelands Campus or Online: You must sign up for advising appointments with Mrs. Fahr and Mrs. Smith in the Counseling office.
2. The Teen Library Council at the Huron Public Library will meet this Friday, April 7 at 3 pm. All members are encouraged to attend.
3. To all Sophomores and Juniors with a 3.5 GPA: Please remember that your
complete, word processed, and printed NHS applications are due in the
Guidance Office on Friday, April 7, by
2:50 p.m. Please see Mrs. Merckens with any questions.
4. The Athletic Boosters are looking for some high school student volunteers
to help in the Track Concession stand during spring break for the
Monday- April 17 4pm
Tuesday-April 18 4pm
Saturday-April 22 10am
*Students will receive community service hours for helping in the concession
stand and, as always your help would be greatly appreciated! If
interested please contact Steve Camella at school or call or text Amy
Springer at 419-602-0818.
5. On Wednesday, April 5th, Juniors and Seniors will be operating on a three hour delay due to state testing. First period will begin at 10:30. Students are asked to wait in the cafeteria when they arrive at school.
6. Firelands Regional Medical Center School of Nursing will be holding an Open House on Wednesday, April 12th 6-8 p.m. at
Firelands South Campus, 1912 Hayes Avenue, 4th Floor. You will be able
to meet the staff, tour the facility, talk with current students, and
learn about a career in nursing! For more information about the School of Nursing, visitfirelands.com/school-of-nursing
7. Attention students traveling to Florida this June on the Marine
Science trip: Mr. Blevins will be having a brief meeting in his
classroom after school on Monday, 4/10. It is important that you attend.
8. Lunch today is an Italian sub.
The After Prom committee would like to invite you to a LuLaRoe fashion
fundraiser. LuLaRoe sells comfortable leggings, dresses, and skirts. The
fundraiser is tonight from 6:30-8:00pm in the Tiger Union. This fundraiser will help support the After Prom activities.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Boys Tennis vs Avon @ Fabens 4:45pm