HURON HIGH SCHOOL
ANNOUNCEMENTS - MONDAY, MARCH 27, 2017
1. Cheer tryouts are tonight from 3-5pm in the high school gymnasium. Stop into the high school office to pick up an information packet.
2. Reminder to all students planning on taking a CCP course next year or
this summer - Your yellow Intent to Participate forms are due in the HHS Counseling office no later than Friday March 31. If you do not turn this form in, you will not be eligible to take a CCP course.
3. CCP students: Grade check forms are due to the Guidance office by Friday, March 31.
4. On April 5th Juniors and Seniors will be operating on a three hour delay due to state testing. First period will begin at 10:30. Students are asked to wait in the cafeteria when they arrive at school. 5
. Ohio Technical College will be visiting on April 3rd at 9:30 a.m. in the Tiger Union. Sign up in the Counseling office if you would like to meet with their representative.
6. Lunch today is a meatball sub.
The After Prom committee would like to invite you to a LuLaRoe fashion
fundraiser. LuLaRoe sells comfortable leggings, dresses, and skirts. The
fundraiser is Tuesday, April 4th, 6:30-8:00pm in the Tiger Union. This fundraiser will help support the After Prom activities.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES