1. t1. Reminder to all students planning on taking a College Credit Plus (CCP) course next year or this summer: Your yellow Intent to Participate forms are due in the HHS Counseling office no later than Friday, March 31st. If you do not turn this form in, you will not be eligible to take a CCP course.
2. Grade cards will be distributed tomorrow. Fees need to be paid, overdue library books need to be returned, uniforms returned, etc., so that your grade card is not withheld. Please stop in the office with any questions.
3. Are you and your parents taking extra days off during Spring Break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
4. Officers of McCormick Junior Honor Society - You need to get the scholarship applications read and scored, please. Plan on lunch/study hall time this week to complete the task. You can eat and work in the Art Room.
5. Power of the Pen writers who went to the Regional event: We are waiting for the results from the State Office. We hope to meet tomorrow to go over those results and make plans for the State Tournament.
6. MJHS current members. Mrs. Aber needs to meet with you for 5-10 minutes during your study hall tomorrow. Come to room 104 at the beginning of your study hall for information about Tuesday’s induction ceremony. Bring your typed introduction speech.
7. Parent-Teacher Conference will be Tuesday, April 4th from 3:00pm-7:00pm. Parents should call the office to schedule a conference.
8. Cheerleaders: If you have not already turned in your warm ups/uniforms, please turn them into the office ASAP.
9. Congratulations to the following 8th graders selected for the 2017 freshman football cheer squad:
Leah Fantozzi, Layne Gimperling, Gabby Kopke, Kylie Masterson, Lauren Sugalski, Cami Wasiniak, Jordan Wood, Alyssa Zeigler.
There will be s mandatory meeting today at 5pm HHS cafeteria.