Wrestling Districts @ Mansfield Senior High School
HURON HIGH SCHOOL
ANNOUNCEMENTS - FRIDAY, MARCH 3, 2017
1. Attention all students who need to retake the Accuplacer: If you are planning on taking the Accuplacer on March 9th, please sign up by noon today.
Presale tickets for tonight's boys basketball game to be played at Willard High School (6:15pm start) are on sale in the high school office. Adults are $6 and students are $4. All tickets at the gate will be $6.
3. Boys and girls track conditioning for today is cancelled. Monday, March 6th,
is the first day of mandatory track practice! If you have signed up
for track and you are not in a winter sport you need to report Monday. Please meet in the cafeteria.
4. All students who are planning on being a part of the high school musical need to report to the choir room from 3-6pm on Monday for dance auditions and call-backs. This includes chorus only cast members.
5. Attention freshmen,
Jostens will be at
Huron High School today
during lunch periods in the cafeteria to take additional class ring orders.
Please bring your
to Jostens at this time.
6. New scholarship for Seniors:
2017 Janotta & Herner Construction Scholarship & Summer Co-Op Program
- This scholarship program is set up to help individuals in their goals
to achieve a degree in construction related fields of study.
Applications with eligibility criteria can be found in the HHS
7. Attention Juniors: Stop into the Guidance office for an ACT practice and prep booklet to help prepare for the upcoming ACT.
8. Attention Students: Time Staffing will be here during lunch periods on Monday, March 13th
about summer employment opportunities as well as an opportunity to earn
a $500 scholarship! Stop by their table during lunch for more
. Attention Students: The United States Coast Guard will be visiting Friday, March 24th at 9:30 a.m. in the Tiger Union. During their visit they will discuss their roles
and missions of the agency, immediately available job opportunities,
benefits of being in the Coast Guard, and the requirements to join the
service. This is a very informative visit that will be lasting around
45 minutes. Sign up is available now in the Counseling office.
10. Attention Students: Kaman's Art Shoppes will be visiting during lunch periods Thursday, March 16th.
They are looking for enthusiastic students interested in filling
positions in Photography, Artists, and Cashiers inside of Cedar Point. Stop by their table during lunch for more information.
11. Lunch today is macaroni & cheese.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIESBoys Basketball Sectionals vs Perkins @ Willard HS 6:15pm