December 15, 2016
1. Are you and your parents taking extra days off at Winter Break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
2. Help us spread happiness this Christmas by being a part of Project Happy-Christmas. We are asking that you join us in purchasing, filling and wrapping ONE shoebox for children in Erie County. Return it to a participating church/business/school or one of the drop spots listed on flyers posted around school. Shoeboxes need to be collected by today.
3. Attention, girls interested in attending a softball skills clinic: The high school coaching staff and players are sponsoring a clinic to be held during January. More information is available in the office. Please stop by and pick up a copy if you are interested.
4. Power of the Pen Writers – Our regular meeting will be this Friday after school.
5. The Teen Library Council will have a holiday party this Sunday, December 18 from 2 - 3:30 pm. Members are encouraged to participate in the Ugly Christmas Sweater contest, the Cookie Swap and the White Elephant Gift Exchange. Contact Ms Carol for further information.
6. Student Council would like to thank all students and staff who have joined in the fun of the Holiday spirit week. Today is pajama day and Friday is Santa Hat day. Right now, it is a close race between Mrs. Aber and Mrs. Wennes's homerooms in 7th grade, and between Mrs. Brown and Mrs. Rowen's homerooms in 8th, but any homeroom can still win. Teachers, please remember to email Mrs. Rowen your homeroom participation totals each day. - Thank you.
7. On Tuesday, December 20 there will be early dismissal at 1:35.