November 16, 2016
1. Are you and your parents taking extra days off at Thanksgiving or Christmas Break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
2. There will be a student council meeting today in room 207 during 8th grade lunch. All members should attend.
3. The Teen Library Council of the Huron Public Library will meet this Sunday, November 20 at 2 pm. All members are strongly encouraged to attend!
4. Power of the Pen writing club will meet this Friday after school from 2:40 - 3:30. Have you checked the Tournament Dates with your home calendars? Also, make sure to schedule your ride home after the meeting.
5. There will be no Lego club today in Mrs. LaCrosse's room. We will resume meetings after Thanksgiving break.
6. TOMORROW’S lunch will be shredded turkey over mashed potatoes, jello cake, fruit choice and a roll.