December 7, 2016
1. Are you and your parents taking extra days off at Winter Break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
2. Please help Abi, Layne, and Victoria in bringing joy this Christmas to the children at University Hospitals who have cancer and are receiving chemotherapy. Each homeroom has a poster with a list of items to be donated. The homeroom that donates the most items by December 12th will be rewarded with a pizza party. Your generous gifts will be given to the children at University Hospitals by Christmas.
3. Help us spread happiness this Christmas by being a part of Project Happy-Christmas. We are asking that you join us in purchasing, filling and wrapping ONE shoebox for children in Erie County. Return it to a participating church/business/school or one of the drop spots listed on flyers posted around school. Shoeboxes need to be collected by December 15th.
4. Attention, girls interested in attending a softball skills clinic: The high school coaching staff and players are sponsoring a clinic to be held during January. More information is available in the office. Please stop by and pick up a copy if you are interested.
5. Attention Student Council members, we will meet TODAY during 8th grade lunch in Mrs. Rowen's room. All members are expected to attend.
6. Today’s lunch will be a Chicken Patty Sandwich, Seasond Fries, Frozen Fruit Slushie, and Milk