May 18, 2016
1. The Cafeteria will not be allowing charges for the remainder of this school year. Please be sure you have money on your lunch account.
2. All student library books are due in the library for inventory. Thank you from the library.
3. 7th grade students going on the science field trip this Friday, remember to bring a disposable packed lunch.
4. Mrs. Rowen will give the test for academic challenge on Monday from 2:45 - 3:15 in room 207. If you are still interested in taking this test, please see Mrs. Rowen to sign up.
5. There will be open bowling and clinics for anyone interested in bowling. It is open to high school and middle school bowlers. Any questions call Jeff Decker at 419-366-2302
6. Attention, seventh and eighth grade girls! Would you like the opportunity to represent Huron through your leadership skills and be a positive role model for others while participating in the 2016 Huron River Fest Royalty Contest? For more information regarding participation and an application, please log on to Huronriverfest.com. Applications must be postmarked by June 3, 2016.