HURON HIGH SCHOOL
ANNOUNCEMENTS - THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 9, 2017
1. Attention Freshmen, Sophomores, and Juniors: Your Course Registration Sheets are due to Mrs. Smith in the Counseling Office by this Friday. Please make sure to turn them in on time!
2. There will be a meeting on Monday, February 13th,
right after school in the cafeteria for girls interested in trying out
for softball. The meeting will have information about tryout dates and
3. Attention all Juniors going on the Junior Class Trip:
The last payment for the trip is due Wednesday, Feb. 15.
Final Payment: room of 4: $119
room of 3: $159
room of 2: $239
Attention all students needing to take the Accuplacer for next year's CCP courses: Please apply to BGSU by FEB 17
(new date) in order to allow BG time to process your voucher. You will
also need to sign up in the counseling office to take this test by Feb. 17th.
If you are already a BG student and need to take a new part of the test, please also sign up in the counseling office.
5. The U.S. Air Force will be visiting Friday, February 10th at 10:00 a.m. in the Tiger Union. Sign up is available now in the Guidance office.
Terra State Community College will be visiting Feb. 13th at 9:00am in the Tiger Union. Stop into the Guidance office to sign up.
The University of Mount Union will be visiting Tuesday, February 28th at 10:00am in the Tiger Union. Stop into the Guidance office to sign up.
6. Lunch today is a breakfast sandwich.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Girls Basketball vs Monroeville 6:00pm