January 25, 2016
1. Grade cards will be withheld until fees are paid. Obligations will be observed throughout the school year and carry over to next school year.
2. Power of the Pen – Today will be the final meeting before the first tournament on Saturday, Jan. 30th. Please plan to be there. I will need any remaining parent/emergency permission slips to be turned in.
3. Any former Star Camp leaders interested in exploring student led activities during second semester, stop by the guidance office on Thursday’s and ask Mrs. Schuh for more information.
4. Science Fair participants should plan on meeting today with Mrs. LaCrosse during lunch. Be prepared to have your initial research report done and shared through Google Docs. We will work on research review and planning investigations.
5. Special Event at the Huron Public Library – Valentine Chess Tournament on Saturday, February 13 from 9am-5pm. Registration is required. Call the Library at 419-433-5009 for details.