February 23, 2016
1. There will be a 7th and 8th grade cheer parent/student pre-try out meeting March 2nd at 6pm in the cafeteria.
2. There will be a mandatory informational parent meeting on Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 7:00pm in the high school cafeteria, for 8th graders interested in trying out for high school football cheerleading.
3. This is the last week to order your Yearbooks either online or with paper order form. The deadline is Friday, Feb. 26. No late orders will be accepted. If you need another order form, check with your homeroom teacher.
4. The 8th grade Student/Parent meeting for High School Orientation is Wednesday, February 24th from 6:00 – 7:00 in the auditorium.
5. 7th and 8th grade boys basketball players need to turn in your washed uniforms in a bag with your name on it to Mr. Roth.
6. 7th grade girls basketball players need to turn in your washed uniform in a bag with your name on it to Ms. Cotton. 8th grade girls basketball players need to turn in your washed uniform in a bag with your name on it to Ms. Jackson.
7. Attention SC and NJHS members. Today is the last day to sign up to work the dance. If you do not sign up, your advisors will assign you a time slot.
8. The Age of Aquarius Dance will be THIS FRIDAY, from 2:45 - 4:30. Plan to attend and wear something that the Flower Children and Hippies might have worn. Appropriate shorts, sandals/flip flops, and flowers in your hair will all be permitted the day of the dance. Tickets will be sold at lunch Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday for $5. They will be sold at the door for $6. All proceeds will benefit Flint Community Schools to aid in their City’s water crisis. Thanks for supporting this worthwhile cause.