TUESDAY, APRIL 5, 2016
1. Attention all Juniors: If you are interested in pursing higher
education after high school and are interested in the Navy, stop into
the Guidance Office to get the contact information about the NROTC
Scholarship application process.
2. There will be a meeting on Wednesday at 6:30pm
in the cafeteria for anyone interested in playing boys soccer in the
fall. This meeting is for parents and players. See Coach Asher with
3. New scholarship available in the Guidance Department:
SANDUSKY EXCHANGE CLUB SCHOLARSHIP –Scholarships available to
graduating seniors planning to attend Firelands Campus BGSU full-time in the
fall. Applicants with an average cumulative
GPA of 3.0, who exhibit leadership, high standards of personal control and
responsibility, and demonstrated community service will be considered. Stop into the Guidance office for
applications. DEADLINE TO APPLY IS MAY 11, 2016.
4. The Army National Guard will be visiting during lunch today. Stop by their table if you are interested. 5. Any student interested in being on the stage/light/sound crew for the musical: There will be a brief meeting after school on Wednesday in the choir room.
6. Attention all students: EHOVE Summer School applications are now
available in the Guidance Office. Applications are available until
classes are full or until June 10th. Please stop in if you are interested!
Arndt, a State Representative for Ohio's 89th District, has sent
congratulatory letters to those students who were on the Honor Roll for
the 2nd quarter. If you would like your letter, please stop by the high
school office to pick that up.
Cinderella's Closet is now taking appointments for their 6th annual
prom dress shopping boutique day! Are you planning on attending prom
but the cost is holding you back? Cinderella's Closet will assist young
ladies with prom dresses and accessories at NO COST for those that do
not have the financial means. Please make your appointment today to
reserve your date and time to shop. See the flyers located outside the
high school or guidance office for more information.