The Huron Tiger Football program is encouraging the students to help
raise awareness and money for The American Cancer Society with a
"Crucial Catch" event on Friday, October 14th. We would like to have a "Pink Out" at school and at the football game on Friday the 14th. Forns for the purchase of the t-shirts are in the office. The sale runs today through Tuesday, October, 4th. Forms and money can be turned into Mr. Lamb.
ANNOUNCEMENTS - FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 23, 2016
2. Attention Students: The Huron Parks Department are looking for 20 volunteers for the Pumpkin Festival on Saturday, October 8th.
Volunteers are needed to assist young children with games and pumpkin
painting. Please stop into the Guidance office for more information and
3. Presale tickets for tonight's football game at Oak Harbor are on sale in the high school office. Presale are $5. All tickets at the gate will be $6.
4. Please turn in all election poll worker applications to Mrs Merckens in room 206 by the end of the day today.
5. Attention ALL Students: Are you interested in providing input to
district leadership, being heard, and taking a leadership role? Mr.
Muratori is looking for 1-2 students per grade level to be a part of the
Superintendent Student Cabinet that will meet once a month. Please
stop by the Counseling Office to pick up a questionnaire to fill out and
submit to Mrs. Smith by Tuesday, September 27th.
Senior girls: If you are interested in getting an "I Love Huron
Football" shirt, please see either Cassandra Dircks or Emily Dewey for
more information and order forms. Order forms are due to Lucky Stone by
Friday, October 14.
student who plans on bringing a guest from a different school to the
Homecoming dance must get a packet from the office. This packet must be
filled out (signatures from guest principal and parents) and signed by
the time you purchase the tickets. This may take time to prepare so
please plan in advance. Tickets will go on sale Monday, 9/26, for a price of $10 each.
8. Attention girls basketball players: Open gyms will be held from 1-2pm on Sundays at Woodlands gym.
9. Any junior planning on going on the junior
class trip: There is a mandatory informational meeting for you and a
parent to attend on Sept. 28 at 5pm in the cafeteria.
10. Week of October 3rd, the following colleges/universities will be visiting. Sign ups are ready now in the Guidance office:
October 3rd. - 9:30 a.m Ashland University
October 3rd. - 1:00 p.m. The Ohio State University
October 5th. - 8:30 a.m. Ohio Northern University
October 6th. - 8:30 a.m. Air National Guard
October 6th. - 1:00 p.m. University of Toledo
11. Lunch today is a walking taco.
Varsity Football @ Oak Harbor 7pm
Cross Country @ Streak Invite (Fremont - Walsh Park) 9am
SBC Girls Tennis Tournament 9am
Freshmen & JV Football vs Oak Harbor 9 & 11am
JV & Varsity Boys Soccer @ Norwalk 10 am & 12pmVolleyball vs Padua Franciscan 3pm