August 29, 2016
1. The Huron Public Library Teen Library Council will meet today, August 29 at 3 pm. New and potential members are welcome! The next meeting will be Saturday, September 3 at 2 pm.
2. Students are reminded to turn in their emergency medical form, acceptable use policy/photo release form, and student handbook signature page to the office if you have not already done so. They were mailed home.
3. 7th and 8th graders interested in applying to be a part of the Tigerbotics First Lego Team should get an application from Mrs. LaCrosse in room 201. This is the only way that you will be able to join the NASA and EHOVE sponsored Lego Robotics Team. So, get that application, fill it out, and turn it in by Friday, Sept. 2.
4. Attention 7th and 8th grade Academic Challenge Team members, our first practice will be tomorrow in room 207 from 2:45-3:30. Please talk to your coaches and let them know you will be late to practice. See Mrs. Rowen if you have any questions.
5. Congratulations to the boys and girls cross country team as they raced at Seneca East this Saturday. Girls placed sixth as a team and boys placed fourth. Top runners for the boys included Aiden Kastor, Walker Blevins, and Nick Pack. Our top three girls were Victoria Eytchinson, Maddie McCall, and Kennedy Crow. Good luck to the teams as they race at Ashland Invitational this Saturday.