August 30, 2016
1. The Huron Public Library Teen Library Council will meet Saturday, September 3rd at 2pm. New and potential members are welcome!
2. Students are reminded to turn in their emergency medical form, acceptable use policy/photo release form, and student handbook signature page to the office if you have not already done so.
3. 7th and 8th graders interested in applying to be a part of the Tigerbotics First Lego Team should get an application from Mrs. LaCrosse in room 201. This is the only way that you will be able to join the NASA and EHOVE sponsored Lego Robotics Team. So, get that application, fill it out, and turn it in by Friday, Sept. 2nd.
4. Attention 7th and 8th grade Academic Challenge Team members, our first practice will be today in room 207 from 2:45-3:30. Please talk to your coaches and let them know you will be late to practice. See Mrs. Rowen if you have any questions.
5. McCormick Junior Honor Society members: I need your dance title ideas, and your self-nominations for officers for the year. If you missed last Friday's meeting, please stop by Mrs. Aber's room for an agenda of the meeting and a Remind sign up form.