October 3, 2016
1. T-shirt order forms for the "Crucial Catch" event to be held on Friday, October 14th, are in the office. Last day to turn an order form in to the school office is this Tuesday, October 4th. After that you will have to go to Lucky Stone to place your order.
2. Any seventh or eighth grader that would be interested in participating in the first Lego league club should report to Mrs. LaCrosse's room 201 tomorrow after school for a meeting. We will unpack materials, talk about the competition and begin ideas for our robot. Plan on getting picked up at 4PM.
3. Student Council would like to thank all students and staff who participated in last week's spirit week. Congratulations to Mrs. Aber's homeroom for winning the Wagon Float contest and to Mrs. Rowen and Mrs. Aber's homerooms for being the Spirit Week winners.
4. Student council will meet on Wednesday during 8th grade lunch in room 207.
5. Academic Challenge will meet after school tomorrow in Mrs. Rowen's room.
6. Attention students who plan to attend the St. Pete's Retreat: Your permission form must be turned in to our office prior to the absence. All absences must be approved so that your tests and homework may be made up. You are responsible for making up all missed work.