May 12, 2017
1. Tickets for the end of the year dance will be sold today during both lunches. The cost is $5. Remember your permission slip must be turned in to buy your ticket.
2. Student Council members, remember your gallon of water and lemonade is due to Mrs. Rowen today.
3. 8th grade students running for student council for 9th grade should turn in your completed petitions to Mrs. Rowen. Speeches will be due to Mrs. Rowen Monday, May 15th.
4. With the end of yet another great school year fast approaching, starting Monday, May 15th, the cafeteria will no longer allow charging. Please be sure you either have money on your account or in hand when purchasing items from the cafeteria. The cashier will be happy to inform you of your balance if you need. Thanks for allowing us the opportunity to serve you this year.
5. All Library books are due to the library.
6. Don't forget Book Club today! Students reading the book The Martian will have lunch in Mrs. LaCrosse's room.