HURON HIGH SCHOOL
ANNOUNCEMENTS - THURSDAY, APRIL 27, 2017
1. We would like to wish Michael
Stout, Matt Bores, Michael Willet, and Ehove’s Mavericks Robotics Team 2252 GOOD LUCK as the team is competing in St. Louis, in the
FRC World Robotics competition along with 200 other teams. If you want to
find out more information about the Mavericks Robotics Team and watch a live feed of the competition on Friday
and Saturday, check them out on Facebook at FRC
Team 2252- The Mavericks.
2. The high school parent cheerleader meeting scheduled for today has been cancelled.
3. All students who applied for the Sandusky Elks Student of the Month are invited to their annual dinner Tuesday, May 9th at 6:30 p.m.,
where two scholarship awards will be announced. Student tickets are
free and additional tickets are $8.00 each. Checks need to be made out to the Sandusky Elks. Please see Mrs. Smith in the
counseling office for tickets.
4. Tickets for the Musical are on sale during lunch today and tomorrow. They are $10 each.
Reminder that today and tomorrow of this week there will be
sign-ups during lunch for the NHS sponsored blood drive to be held on
May 3rd. If you donate blood, your name will be entered in a raffle and
you will be able to get ice cream the day after the blood drive at
6. Juniors who went on the class trip: Please stop by the high school office to pick up your group photo.
7. All juniors and seniors interested in attending the after prom must
submit a waiver form signed by your parents. Forms should be submitted
when purchasing tickets. Forms are available in the office or with Mrs.
8. Attention all students going on the trip to Europe in 2018: If you have
your order forms and money from the fundraising sale, you should turn
it in to Mrs. Arambula by the end of the day. If you have any questions please see Mrs. Arambula.
9. Petitions for Student Body President and Vice-President are now available in the high school office.
10. Big Brothers Big Sisters will be going to Woodlands and Shawnee on Thursday, May 4.