May 18, 2017
1. The cafeteria will no longer allow charging. Please be sure you have money on your account. Ms. Craig will be happy to inform you of your balance if you need.
2. All Library books are due to the library.
3. Students in the Martian Book Club...
Don't forget tomorrow is our last meeting! We will have pizza and a yummy Martian dessert in Mrs. LaCrosse's room. Do not forget to bring your book to turn in. That is tomorrow at lunch...be there!!
4. Volunteers are needed to work the North Force Sport Camp hosted by Sports Force Parks and North Point ESC. Volunteers should be ages 13-18 and have an interest in working with students with disabilities. Camp dates are June 5 – June 29. If interested, please go to the office for a student volunteer application form. Deadline if June 1st.
5. EHOVE Career Center is having Summer Camp from June 12-16. There is a morning session and an afternoon session. Check out the flyer on the bulletin board by the office and see the exciting subjects you can explore.
6. Power of the Pen, final meeting this Friday, May 19 - all members are invited to a send-off celebration (with cake!) on Friday. Our 3 state-bound writers: Maisey Frederick, Lauren Walls, and Alpena Kurtz will go to the College of Wooster on Friday, May 26 to write for State Tournament honors.
7. This is a reminder to the 7th grade students who made the academic challenge team for 8th grade. There will be a brief meeting in room 207 today at the beginning of study hall. You should bring your phone with you in order to sign up for the remind texts.