Monday, April 18
1. Huron High School will present Rodgers & Hammerstein’s Cinderella on April 22 & 23 at 7:30 and April 24 at 2:00 in the McCormick Junior High School Auditorium. Tickets are $10.00 and can be purchased at the door or by calling 419-433-1356 or 419-357-1558 or by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. All current Junior Honor Society members are reminded to complete their interviews with their inductees and return the typed version of their introductions to Mrs. Aber by Wednesday, April 20th. The induction ceremony will be Tuesday, April 26, at 5:15pm. Put it on your calendars!
3. This week’s state testing for Math will be today and tomorrow. All students should report to their homerooms/testing areas. All testing will begin approximately at 7:40am, so please make sure that you get to class on time.
Students are allowed to bring the following into the testing area:
- #2 Pencils
- A light snack
- A non-carbonated drink no larger that 20 ounces and have a lid
- A fictional book to read after testing is completed
Students are NOT allowed to bring the following into the testing area:
- Electronic devices
- Mechanical pencils
- Homework or class work