January 17, 2019
1. Grade cards will be distributed tomorrow. Make sure your fees are paid, overdue library books returned, lunch charges paid, so that your grade card is not withheld.
2. STEAM Club will meet Wednesday, January 23rd, from 2:45 - 4:15 in Mr. Haplea’s room.
3. Power of the Pen will meet tomorrow. Please bring your
Permission to Publish forms and Field Trip permission if you haven't already turned it in.
Mrs. Aber would like to see: Jadyn Towns, Riley Martin, and Ciara Burris during Channel One today, please.
4. Concession stand workers for tonight’s game are Riley Martin, Ciara Burris and Sophia Jones. Please arrive by 4.
5. Students are NOT to bring food/coffee/drinks into the classroom.
6. Congratulations to all students that competed in the eighth grade science fair yesterday. There were some fantastic projects being shared. From paper airplane launchers to food coloring in food and 3-D leg models, the projects were really awesome! Congratulations to both Jaden Carey and Nolan Defazio for having the opportunity to advance to the state science fair. Your superior scores have earned you a spot at the Mohican science fair. Please stop and talk to Mrs. Lacrosse about this opportunity.
7. There will be a meeting during study halls today for girls interested in playing soccer. Please wait for the announcement to be called to the auditorium.
8. Love reading? Join a book club at the Huron Public Library!
If you'd like any information on upcoming book groups for your grade, please call or stop by the Library.
Saturday, the Library will be hosting a Scrabble Tournament open to grades 7 and up. Registration is required.
The Cover to Cover book group will be meeting on Sunday, January 27th at 3pm for grades 7 & 8.