Huron High School
Announcements - Thursday, 11/29/18
There will be a brief meeting in room 104 on Monday, December 3, at
2:30pm for anyone playing football next year. Please see Coach Hohler
with any questions.
2. The Varsity Boys & Girls Bowling team kicked off their bowling
season this week facing Norwalk then Vermilion at Riverview Lanes. The
varsity boys outscored Norwalk by 178 pins and Vermilion by 8 pins. Nick
Pack led the boys with a 435 series against
Norwalk and a 425 series against Vermilion. The varsity girls edged
Norwalk by 4 pins but unfortunately lost to Vermilion. Lindsey Steinmetz
had high series for the girls against Norwalk with a 282 and Blair
Petee finished with a high series of 245 against
Vermilion. Great start to the season High School Bowlers!
3. Attention Seniors who did not get their Senior pictures taken by Lifetouch/Prestige Portraits; Lifetouch/Prestige will be at our school on Thursday, December 6, from 7am to 11am, to photograph all Class of 2018 Seniors who have not previously been photographed by their company for our school's yearbook. You will be given a pass on this day for a time slot sometime in the morning to get your photo taken, so please plan accordingly in terms of your attire/hair for the day! This will be your last chance to be photographed for your portrait in the yearbook, so if you don't show, you will be ef out!
4. Don't forget to bring chemo care package items into your first period class before December 19th! Items to bring are listed in each class, and the winning class gets a donut party. Let's help make the kids on the pediatric cancer floor at the Cleveland Clinic happy this holiday season. Contact Abi Miller if you have any questions.
Happy Christmas is underway! Families at each school building are
being challenged to pack a shoebox sized tote with little Christmas
gifts and toiletries for a child in need. Once the shoebox is filled,
wrapped and tagged with the appropriate label, students can bring their
boxes into the school office between now and December 18th. For more
information regarding Project Happy, please stop by the high school
office. Shoeboxes are due December 18th.
6. Huron Ski club registration is still open. Additional information forms are available in the school office. Deadline is December 18th. Contact Julie Parell with any questions.
7. Lunch today is pasta & meat sauce.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Swimming @ Oak Harbor
Bowling @ Vermilion 4:00pm
Girls Basketball vs Monroeville 6:00pm