November 7, 2018
1. 7th and 8th Grade students: YOU are invited to attend the second BGSU B.E.S.T. Robotics competition to support the Huron High School "Epic Bots" robotics team on Sunday, November 11. A Huron school bus will be ready to leave at 6am and will return at 5pm that day. Costumes and spirit wear are encouraged. For more information and to obtain a permission slip, stop by the main office.
2. Attention Student Council members. T-shirt order forms are due to Mrs. Rowen by TODAY.
3. Student Council needs your help for McCormick to do its part to help those in need in our community. Please bring in your canned goods and help us dress the turkey. 1 in every 6 children in the U.S. face hunger, and this is your opportunity to help make a difference.
4. Are you and your parents taking extra days off at Thanksgiving time or Christmas break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
5. The Tiger swim teams opened up their dual meet season last night in Fremont versus Fremont and Fremont St. Joseph. The girls team was victorious in both competitions while the boys team went 1-1. Finishing first for the Tigers were: Kennedy Schlessman, Reagan Fry, Brisel Lindquist, Kendyll Williams, Caja Boeseneilers, Granthem Brown, Will Parcher, Jared Lenczyk, Mateo Oporto, and Max Wasiniak
6. Power of the Pen will meet Friday after school.