Huron High School
Announcements - Wednesday, 1/23/19
1. The College Credit Plus (CCP) Information Night for interested parents and students in grades six through eleven will be held at McCornick Auditorium on Tuesday, January 29th, at 6:30pm. David Janik from BGSU Firelands will provide basic information and answer questions regarding the CCP program for the 2019-20 school year. If parents are unable to attend, another session will be held at BGSU Firelands on Tuesday, February 19th, 6:00pm in
2. CCP students who are taking classes online or on campus should stop into
the Counseling office to see if Mrs. Smith has any course materials
ready for pick up.
3. Seniors your diploma papers are due into the high school office January 31st.
4. Counselors will be going into
Senior English classes on Friday, Jan. 25th, to hand out the local scholarship packets
along with a copy of your transcript. Please stop into the Counseling
office with questions and if you are not here during those class times.
5. Lunch today is a bacon cheeseburger or buffalo chicken dip.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
no after school activities