November 16, 2018
1. Are you and your parents taking extra days off at Thanksgiving time or Christmas break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
2. Today, Ashley Franks, Epidemiologist for the Erie County Health Department, will be here for the Future Friday’s presentation during study halls. Please check in with your homerooms and wait for the announcement to be called down to the auditorium.
3. Student Council would like to thank all students and staff who have already brought in canned goods. You may also bring in boxes of pasta, rice, mac and cheese, and peanut butter. All of these are staples that would last a while. Donations will be accepted through Tuesday, so keep bringing them in. The winning homeroom will receive a treat as a thank you for your generosity.
4. Power of the Pen will meet today after school. Please stop by Mrs. Aber’s room and let her know if you will be able to make the meeting. She may need to cancel if not enough members can make it tonight.
5. There will be a meeting today after school in the auditorium for girls in grades 6 - 8 interested in playing softball.
6. Today’s lunch will be Turkey and Mashed Potatoes or mini corn dogs and fries.