Huron High School
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
Announcements - Thursday, 8/23/18
1. There will be a meeting in Mr. Harkelroad's room (212) at 2:15 today
for any student interested in doing Speech & Debate this year. An
announcement will be made at 2:10 to release those interested.
2. Attention National Honor Society members: The first NHS meeting of the year will be Monday, August 27th, after school. NHS Officers will have a brief meeting in Mrs. Arambula's room after school this Friday. Please plan on attending.
3. Students are reminded to turn in their paperwork to the office (acceptable use policy, emergency medical and photo release).
4. If you would like a lock for your locker, please stop into the office and see Mrs. Steinmetz during your Study Hall.
5. Yearbooks from the 17/18 school year are in. If you ordered one, please stop into the high school office during your study hall to check on that.
6. The Huron Public Library invites all students in grades 7 - 12 to a welcome back pizza and pop celebration on Monday, August 27 from 3 - 4 pm. Drop in and say hi, and get a piece of pie!
Representatives from the US Army will be here during lunches on Friday,
8/24. Stop by their table if you are interested in learning more.
8. Lunch today is mini corn dogs or a rib patty sandwich.
Girls Tennis vs St Joseph CC 4:00pm
Girls Golf vs Margaretta 4:30pm
JV Boys Soccer vs Ontario 5:00pm
JV Girls Soccer vs Ontario 7:00pm