1. The Huron River Fest Queen and Junior Queen Pageants will be held on Friday, July 13 at 6:00pm at the Huron Boat Basin. If you would like an application, you can go to www.huronriverfest.com or stop in the school office to pick one up. Applications are due by June 8th.
2. The Huron Public Library invites you to get ready for finals with us! Our study room has tables, chairs, laptops, drinks, snacks, and herbal teas to help you prepare. For grades 7 - 12; Sunday, May 27, 1 - 5 pm,
Tuesday and Wednesday, May 29 and 30, 4 - 8 pm
3. The Summer Reading Program for Teens starts Tuesday, June 5 at the Huron Public Library. Make reading more fun by entering to win prizes! Unique craft programs, a trivia night, book groups and more are plan to help fill your summer. More information will be coming to your English teachers, and additional information is available online and at the Library.
4. There will be a brief meeting in the auditorium during study hall tomorrow for 8th grade boys interested in playing baseball next year. Please wait to be called down.
5. There will be a brief tennis meeting for 8th grade girls interested in playing tennis this Friday at 1:30 in the library.
6. Students interested in running cross country in the fall should meet Mrs. LaCrosse and Mrs. James in the auditorium during their study halls. We will hand out forms and talk about summer conditioning and practices.
7. Students who are trying out for 8th grade academic challenge, please report to Mrs. Rowen’s room today during 7th grade study hall.
8. Congratulations to the following students who will be the freshmen Student Council reps and officers next year:
Reps - Tait Fischer, Marc Hurst, Ethan Kromer, and Elijah Routh
Treasurer - Sean Kaminski
Secretary - Chloe Pfeiffer
Vice President - Pearson Keller
President - Bryce Nevison
For those students applying for the Member at Large position, those are due to Mrs. Rowen by 11:00 on Thursday.