Huron High School
1. Locks can be turned into the office starting today during study halls or before and after school. Deadline to turn in locks is Thursday, May 31. Grade cards will be held for locks that are not returned. The charge for lost locks is $10.
Announcements - Tuesday, 5/22/18
2. All students who signed up to take BG Gov and AP Macro next year, please see Mrs. Fahr sometime today about your schedule.
3. Anyone interested in participating in the Huron Interact club for the
2018-2019 school year may pick up a form from the office. All forms
must be turned in no later than Thursday, May 24th. For any returning members interested in running for an office, elections will be held after school on Friday, May 25th, in the Tiger Union.
4. Girls Basketball: There will be a short meeting after school on Wednesday, May 23, in room 207 for any girl interested in playing basketball next season. See Coach Lobsinger with any questions.
5. Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior girls interested in the River Fest
Pageant Scholarship should pick up an application in the main office.
6. The Huron Public Library invites you to get ready for finals with
us! Our study room has tables, chairs, laptops, drinks, snacks, and
herbal teas to help you prepare. For grades 7 - 12; Sunday, May 27, 1 - 5 pm, Tuesday and Wednesday, May 29 and 30, 4 - 8 pm
The Summer Reading Program for Teens starts Tuesday, June 5
at the Huron Public Library. Make reading more fun by entering to win
prizes! Unique craft programs, a trivia night, book groups and more are
plan to help fill your summer. More information will
be coming to your English teachers, and additional information is
available online and at the Library.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
7. Lunch today is bosco pizza sticks or pizza calzone.
?no after school activities