Huron High School
1. Locks can be turned into the office during study halls or before and after school. Deadline to turn in locks is Thursday, May 31. Grade cards will be held for locks that are not returned. The charge for lost locks is $10.
Announcements - Wednesday, 5/23/18
Basketball: There will be a short meeting after school today in room
207 for any girl interested in playing basketball next season. See
Coach Lobsinger with any questions.
If you are taking AP Literature next year with Mrs. Hotz, please report
to room 208 Friday at the beginning of 4th period for a quick
Girls interested in playing tennis in the fall, there will be a short
meeting after school Friday in the high cafeteria. Please plan to
5. Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior girls interested in the River Fest
Pageant Scholarship should pick up an application in the main office.
6. The Huron Public Library invites you to get ready for finals with
us! Our study room has tables, chairs, laptops, drinks, snacks, and
herbal teas to help you prepare. For grades 7 - 12; Sunday, May 27, 1 - 5 pm, Tuesday and Wednesday, May 29 and 30, 4 - 8 pm
The Summer Reading Program for Teens starts Tuesday, June 5
at the Huron Public Library. Make reading more fun by entering to win
prizes! Unique craft programs, a trivia night, book groups and more are
plan to help fill your summer. More information will
be coming to your English teachers, and additional information is
available online and at the Library.
7. There is a mandatory meeting for anyone interested in playing football next season on Tuesday, May 29 at 7PM in the HHS Cafeteria. Please see Coach Hohler if you have any questions.
8. There will be a Student Council meeting after school today in the Tiger Union.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
9. Lunch today is General Tso chicken.