Huron High School
Announcements - Monday, 2/12/18
Union will be closed to study hall students periods 1-4. Juniors and
Seniors are asked to please report to study hall.
2. Firelands Area Runners Club Scholarship - Scholarship awards
available to one senior female and male runner in good standing and in
the process of applying to a college academic program. Must demonstrate
an interest and commitment to distance running. Paper applications can be found outside the Counseling Office but must be returned to the address provided on the form.DEADLINE APRIL 1, 2018
3. Den time is cancelled for today.
4. Sophomores, you had the best attendance on Friday.
5. Senior girls - Nurse Janis is organizing a free self-defense class
in cooperation with Huron Police. A sign-up sheet is in the main office
if you are interested.
6. Seniors Thursday, February 15th, is the deadline to apply for Honor Cords as well as verify the Top
10%, Honors Diploma and Diploma of Distinction lists that are posted in
the Counseling office. See Mrs Fahr with any questions.
7. Auditions for this year's Spring musical, "The Sound of Music" will be held on Tuesday, February 20th and Wednesday, February 21st.
Audition packets and information are available in the office or the
choir room. Sign up sheets for audition times will be in the choir room.
If you have any questions please see Miss Jackson.
8. Cedar Point's open house is Sunday, March 4, from 2-5 pm at Castaway Bay where they will be offering on-site interviews and job offers.
9. Lifting for boys soccer is cancelled for today.
10. Lunch today is a burrito bowl.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
no after school activities