Huron High School
1. The Huron Tiger Football Program was once
again honored as an Academic All-Ohio Football Team for 2017. This is
the 7th year in a row we have been honored by the Ohio High School
Football Coaches Association for this prestigious award. We finished
3rd out of 714 schools in the State of Ohio for Team GPA.
Announcements - Tuesday, 12/19/17
Thank you to everyone in our building and
school district as you have been instrumental in teaching and coaching
our student-athletes over the years. Your work is very much
2. Freshmen and Juniors tied yesterday for best attendance. Juniors, you are in the lead by 6 days, but there is still time.
3. Reminder if you owe money to the cafeteria, you will not be allowed to purchase any extras.
4. Attention all Juniors going on the Junior Class Trip: 2nd Payment is due by Christmas break, December 20.
5. There will be a Dodge Ball game before break on Wednesday. Interested students should sign up during their lunch today!
TLC class is partnering with Abi MIller and The Cleveland Clinic to
provide Christmas care packages to those with cancer. 1st periods will
be having a competition to see who will raise the most goods. The class
with the most goods by December 18th will receive a breakfast party
following Christmas break. Make some kids smile this holiday season!
7. Come to the Huron Public Library for these great programs!
Stress...Out! Thursday, January 4 at 7pm;
Learn relaxation techniques to help relive the stressful times in your
life with Brian Henderson from Open Way Yoga. Registration required.
Exam Cram: Sunday-Wednesday, January 7-10;
Get ready for finals with us! Our study room has tables, chairs,
laptops, drinks, snacks, herbal teas, and aromatherapy scents to help
you be calm and focused. Receive a relaxing message from local massage
therapist Abbey Allen, as an extra boost. Registration required for
8. Lunch today is bosco pizza sticks or pizza calzone.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES