Huron High School
Announcements - Wednesday, 10/24/18
1. On Tuesday, October 30th, there will be a representative from Sheet Metal
Workers Local 33 coming to talk about the sheet metal trade and
apprenticeship opportunities. If you are going into the workforce after
graduation you may want to attend. There is a sign up sheet in the
office. Contact Mrs. Sadowski if you have any questions.
2. Attention Sophomores: Please
remember to turn in EHOVE field trip permission slips to Mrs. Smith in
the Counseling office if you are planning to attend the field trip
scheduled for November 8th.
3. Bowling tryouts and sign up will be held at
Riverview Lanes on Nov. 5th at 4:30pm. Please remember to bring all of
your bowling equipment to the tryouts.
There will be a parents meeting immediately after the
tryouts to go over rules and for coaches to speak with the parents. 4. Community service opportunities: Admiral's Pointe is in need of volunteers for our Annual Trick or Treat/Haunted House. This year it will be on Tuesday, October 30, beginning at 6:30pm. If interested, please contact Lisa Hudson @ 419-433-4990. At least 15 students are needed.
St. Peter School 5K Spooktacular and Kids Pumpkin Fun Run is
looking for volunteers for the October 27, 2018 race. If you are
interested in volunteering on the course or before or after the races,
please contact Mary James or Angie Edwards. Contact information is in
5. If you missed sign-ups Monday for Huron Ski Club, forms are available in the high school office. Whether
you're a skier or a snowboarder, beginner or advanced, Ski Club is the
highest discounted program available. This is not a school sponsored
program, so transportation to Brandywine is not provided. All
registration is done online. Any questions, please contact Julie
6. Basketball cheer tryouts will be held November 5th through November 7th at Woodlands school from 4:15pm to 5:45pm. Forms are now available in the office.
Students can sign up through Naviance to meet with any of the following
admissions representatives who will be visiting HHS:
Capital University Thursday, 10/25/18 @ 8:30am
University of Dayton Thursday, 10/25 @ 1:45pm
Wright State University Friday, 11/2 @ 9:00am
8. Lunch today is chicken nuggets/tenders and mashed potatoes & gravy.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES