October 15, 2018
Monday, October 15
1. Ripcho Studios will be here on Tuesday, October 23rd for picture retakes. If you were absent on picture day in September, plan to have your picture taken. Order forms are available in the office if you need one. If you received your pictures and are not happy with them, please remember to bring those with you to give to the photographer on October 23rd so you may have your picture re-taken.
2. Attention 7th and 8th grade girls interested in playing basketball. Open Gym will be held at McCormick Oct 16th, 18th, 23rd and 25th from 3:00-4:30. Tryouts will be on Oct 29th and 30th from 3:00-4:30. If you have questions, see Ms. Cotton in room 202 during CNN news.
3. This Friday, Lake Erie Coasts & Islands Project Coordinator, Matthew Kovach, will be the Future Friday’s presenter. Students are reminded to check in to their homerooms and wait for the announcement to be called down to the auditorium.
4. Mrs. Aber would like to see Junior Honor Society members and all Power of the Pen members during Channel One today. Please come to Room 104.
5. Power of the Pen will meet Tuesday after school this week from 2:40-3:40
6. Students in Mrs. LaCrosse's 7th period class will need to report to her room for studyhall today. ALL students are expected to be in her room for studyhall. So, if you are in Mrs. LaCrosse's 7th period science class, then you need to go to her room after lunch with all you materials.
7. Congratulations to the boys and girls team in their amazing races this weekend for SBC. Girls took third place, and the boys are the SBC champs! The number of personal records on the course were unmatched. Our Huron teams were phenomenal!
A special congrats to our runners that made it to the podium: Allie Blevins, Jadyn Towns, Kennedy Schlessman, Tyler Kohlmann, Luke Rager, Granthem Brown, and Connor Schaeffer. It takes a team, and you led your team well!
Don't forget to bring clean uniforms to the pizza party tonight at 6:00 pm, McCormick cafeteria.