1. Seniors - Please invite your parents to HHS College Information Night on Wednesday, September 12th, 7- 8pm in the Tiger Union.
2. The Elks Student of the Month scholarship applications are available in the Counseling office for seniors. If selected as a student of the month, you will not only be entered into the local scholarship competition, but also have your bio in the Sandusky Register and be invited to a scholarship dinner in May. Only the 1st 14 students to apply will be entered. Please return completed applications with a wallet size photograph to Mrs. Smith in the Counseling office.
Studio will be here on Tuesday, September 11th, to take pictures
of our underclassmen. Be sure to bring your filled out order form with
you Tuesday if you plan on placing an order. Extra forms are available
in the high school office.
On Tuesday, September 11th, BGSU Firelands will be hosting College Night. There will be over 70 colleges represented. The event takes place in the Cedar Point Center from 6-7:30pm.
5. Yearbook will be meeting Wednesday, September 12th, right after school in room 216.
The high school office has forms available if you'd like to order a
t-shirt for Crucial Catch. The last day to order is September 25th.
7. Students can sign up through Naviance to meet with any of the following admissions representatives who will be visiting HHS:
University of Cincinnati today, 1:45pm
Ursuline College Tuesday, 9/11/18, 12:40pm
Miami University Wednesday, 9/12/18, 9:45am
Ohio University Wednesday, 9/12/18, 12:40pm
Baldwin Wallace Thursday, 9/13/18, 9:00am
Tiffin Univeristy Tuesday, 9/18/18, 9:00am
University of Toledo Wednesday, 9/19/19, 10:00am
Ashland University Thursday, 9/20/18, 8:30am
Kent State University Wednesday, 9/26/18, 1:40pm
Youngstown State University Thursday, 9/27/18, 8:00am
Attention ladies - do you like adventure? Here's your opportunity.
Huron First Presbyterian Church is starting an all-female Venturing
Crew. Venturing is a program through the Boy Scouts of America for
youth ages 14-21 (or 13 and completed the 8th grade). The program
operates Venturing Crews, units of youth and advisers that plan
activities and events. The types of activities and events are
determined by the crew members. They can include a wide variety of
adventures like camping, backpacking, zip lining, kayaking - the
possibilities are endless.
are invited to come check out our Venturing Crew 31 open house tonight. We will meet at 7:00pm at First Presbyterian
Church, 225 Williams St. If you are interested, but cannot attend or
have other questions, please email: HuronCrew31@gmail.com.
The Huron Public Library Council meets Friday, September 14, at
3:30pm. We look forward to welcoming new members and catching up with
old members. Thinking about joining? Come to a meeting and check it
10. Lunch today is boneless wings or a grilled chicken sandwich.