Huron High School
Announcements - Monday, 10/1/18
1. Juniors planning to go on the class trip to Washington D.C. - There will be a mandatory parent meeting tonight in the high school cafeteria starting at 5:30pm.
2. Attention CCP students: On Tuesday, October 29th, CCP advisors will be here to meet with ALL students wishing to take ONLINE
courses in the Spring. Students must sign up in the Counseling
office. Students planning to take courses on BGSU Firelands campus may
also sign up to meet with advisors here or schedule on their own with an
advisor on campus.
3. Huron High School will be holding parent-teacher conferences today from 3-6pm. If your parent would like to schedule a conference time, please have them call the high school office.
4. For anyone interested in swimming this year, there will be a meeting
Wednesday evening in the High School cafeteria. This meeting is for
swimmers and their parents. The meeting will begin at 6:00 pm and will
last approximately 30 minutes.
Attention college bound juniors:
You are encouraged to take the Preliminary SAT/National Merit
Scholarship qualifying test scheduled for the morning of Wednesday,
10/10/18. Please bring a check or money order for $16 to Mrs. Smith in
the School Counseling office made out to Huron High School by Friday,
Students can sign up through Naviance to meet with any of the following
admissions representatives who will be visiting HHS:
The Ohio State University today, 10/1/18 @ 1:00pm
BGSU Firelands Tuesday, 10/2/18 @ 10:00am
University of Akron Monday, 10/15/18, 9:30am
Cleveland State University Tuesday, 10/23 @ 8am
Capital University Thursday, 10/25/18 @ 8:30am
University of Dayton Thursday, 10/25 @ 1:45pm
7. Lunch today is macaroni & cheese or a steak & cheese sub.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES