October 1, 2018
1. Parent Teacher Conferences are TODAY from 3:00-6:00 and Tuesday, October 9th from 3:00-7:00. Parents are reminded to call the office to schedule a conference time.
2. This Friday, Kurt Shafer, Captain for the Huron Fire Department, will be here during study halls for the Future Friday’s presentation. Students are reminded to check in to their homerooms and wait for the announcement to be called down to the auditorium.
3. Power of the Pen will meet Friday for an hour after school in Mrs. Aber's room. New writers are welcome and there will be yummy snacks.
4. Attention students who plan to attend the St. Pete’s Retreat: Your permission form must be turned in to our office prior to the absence. All absences must be approved so that your tests and homework may be made up. You are responsible for making up all missed work.
5. Huron Parks & Recreation is looking for volunteers for the 2018 Pumpkin Festival on Saturday, October 13th, at the Huron Boat Basin. Volunteer forms are available in the office.
6. For anyone interested in swimming this year, there will be a meeting Wednesday evening in the High School cafeteria. This meeting is for swimmers and their parents. The meeting will begin at 6:00 pm and will last approximately 30 minutes.