Huron High School
Announcements - Tuesday, 10/30/18
1. Regional volleyball, Thursday 11/1/18, 7:30 pm at Lake High School:
Presale tickets will be sold in the High School office from 7:30 am to 2:30 pm Monday thru Thursday. Tickets sold presale at schools $6.00. Tickets at the door $8.00. We earn a percentage of presale tickets that are sold at HHS.
2. Today there will be a representative from Sheet Metal
Workers Local 33 coming to talk about the sheet metal trade and
apprenticeship opportunities. If you are going into the workforce after
graduation you may want to attend. Contact Mrs. Sadowski if you have any questions.
3. Halloween Spirit Week @ HHS!
Today - Tacky Tourist Tuesday
Wednesday - Western Wednesday
4. Attention Sophomores: Please
remember to turn in EHOVE field trip permission slips to Mrs. Smith in
the Counseling office if you are planning to attend the field trip
scheduled for November 8th.
Jostens will be here on Friday, 11/2, to meet with our seniors
regarding the ordering of caps/gowns, announcements, etc. The meeting
will follow the "State Send Off" for Cross Country.
6. Applications for a library card for the Huron Public Library are available in the high school office.
7. Bowling tryouts and sign up will be held at
Riverview Lanes on Nov. 5th at 4:30pm. Please remember to bring all of
your bowling equipment to the tryouts. There will be a parents meeting immediately after the
tryouts to go over rules and for coaches to speak with the parents.
8. Community service opportunity: Admiral's Pointe is in need of volunteers for our Annual Trick or
Treat/Haunted House tonight
beginning at 6:30pm. If interested, please contact Lisa Hudson @ 419-433-4990. At least 15 students are needed.
9. If you missed sign-ups for Huron Ski Club, forms are available in the high school office. Whether
you're a skier or a snowboarder, beginner or advanced, Ski Club is the
highest discounted program available. This is not a school sponsored
program, so transportation to Brandywine is not provided. All
registration is done online. Any questions, please contact Julie
10. Basketball cheer tryouts will be held November 5th through November 7th at Woodlands school from 4:15pm to 5:45pm. Forms are now available in the office.
Students can sign up through Naviance to meet with any of the following
admissions representatives who will be visiting HHS:
Wright State University Friday, 11/2 @ 9:00am
12. Lunch today is mini corn dogs or a rib patty sandwich.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES