HURON HIGH SCHOOL
ANNOUNCEMENTS - MONDAY, 8/28/17
1. Attention all students: All schedule changes must be made in the first 4
four days of school according to the HHS Student Handbook and Program
Planning Guide. Today will be your deadline to make any changes in the
2. Academic Challenge members: There will be a brief organizational meeting today after school at 2:35 in Mr. Blevins' room.
Any 9th grade student interested in participating on the Academic
Challenge team for this year should stop by and let Mr. Blevins know.
There is room for one more member for this year's team. Today is the last day if you are interested.
3. Attention all returning Model UN
members and students interested in Model UN: There will be a meeting
after school Tuesday, Aug. 29, in room 206. We will discuss nations and conference fees. Please see Mrs. Merckens with any questions or conflicts.
All students are reminded to turn in the paperwork that was mailed home
(emergency medical, acceptable use policy and photo release) to the
high school office. Also, parking tags, if you plan on driving to
school and have a valid driver's license you are eligible to
purchase a parking tag for $5. The paperwork must be filled out
completely and signed by both you and your parent. There are still tags
5. "I Love Huron Football" senior girls t-shirt order forms are available in the high school office. Money is due by August 31st to Lucky Stone.
Yearbooks from the 2016-17 school year are in. If you ordered one,
please stop by the high school office to pick up your copy.
7. Attention students who took summer CCP classes: Please bring your books to Mrs. Smith in the HHS Counseling office.
The following colleges/universities will be visiting Huron High School.
If you would like to meet with their representative - you must sign up
Sept. 12 Tiffin University 1:00 p.m.
Sept. 12 University of Toledo 1:45
Sept. 13 University of Findlay 9:00 a.m.Sept. 13 Defiance College 1:00 p.m.
Sept. 26 Cleveland State University
Oct. 5th University of Mount Union 9:00 a.m.Oct. 16th Capital University 8:00 a.m.
9. Lunch today is chicken nuggets & mashed potatoes.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES