1. All students are reminded to turn in the paperwork that was mailed home: emergency medical, acceptable use policy/photo release, and handbook signature forms. 7th grade – vaccination records need to be turned in.
2. If you are ordering a Huron football themed t-shirt, please return the order form to Lucky Stone to place your order.
3. REQUIRED MEETING for Junior Honor Society Members today, during 8th grade Study Hall: Please come to Mrs. Aber's room immediately following lunch. We will be selecting t-shirt designs and colors, and confirming dance assignments and plans.
4. The first school dance for the year will be held on Friday, September 8th from 2:45 - 4:30. Tickets will be sold for $5.00 during lunch next week from Tuesday to Friday. It will be called "One Last Luau" with a beachy end of summer theme, so Hawaiian shirts, flip-flops and sunglasses will be welcome at the dance.
5. Congratulations to the 8th grade volleyball team who defeated Margaretta last night!
6. The Huron Public Library Staff want to wish you a great school year. Come to the Library with a parent and get your free library card to kick the year off on the right foot. September is National Library Card Sign up Month.
Craft Corner at the Huron Public Library is Thursday, September 14 at 4:30 pm. This fall we will be having fun with creative drawing techniques! Registration required.
Teen Library Council at the Huron Public Library is a group of 7th- 12th graders who care about their library. Join them as they design programs for teens, assist in book/movie selections, and run programs for younger kids. After-hours and special TLC events happen all year too! Community Service hours awarded for attendance and volunteer participation. Fill out an application today- call for more information. Next meeting: Friday, September 15 at 3 pm.