March 19, 2018
1. TLC is collecting Pop Tabs for the Ronald McDonald House in order to raise money for Childhood Cancer. Please help us out by collecting pop tabs and dropping them off in the office before April 13th. Thank you for your efforts!
2. Are you and your parents taking extra time off during Spring Break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
3. Reminder that track practice starts this Wednesday, March 21st at McCormick. Please make sure your physical is up to date. Turn your Emergency Medical Forms and Physicals in to Mr. Sellers or Mrs. Brown before the first day of practice.
4. McCormick Honor Society – old and new members – remember your cookies and juice for the dance on Friday. Listen for sign-up announcements.
5. This Friday, March 23rd, marks the end of third quarter. Grade cards will be withheld until fees are paid. Obligations will be observed throughout the school year.