Huron High School
Announcements - Thursday, 3/29/18
1. If you will be 18 by November 6,
you are allowed to vote in the May primary election. See Mrs. Merckens
or Ms. Kukay for a Voter Registration form. Mail it in yourself or
return it to Mrs. Merckens by Monday, April 9.
2. Attention all students planning on taking a CCP course next year: The deadline to turn in your Intent to Participate form is April 1st. Please turn it in to the Counseling office no later than today or you will have to scan and email it to Mrs. Fahr by April 1!
3. Today Student Council will be holding the annual
Oddball Olympics at the end of the day. This year's events include the
balloon stomp, basketball competition, grapefruit pass, four man push-up
and a three-legged race. There will be sign ups available at lunch.
On Thursday, please wear the following colors: freshmen - gray,
sophomores, red, juniors - white and seniors - black.
4. Today is the last day to apply for the Academic Letter. A student must be a sophomore, junior or senior with a
3.6 accumulative GPA to apply. The forms are located in the high school office.
5. From the high school cafeteria; When we return from Spring Break, you will no longer be allowed to charge any extras unless you have money on your account to pay for them.
6. We are looking for a high
school student who would be interested in tutoring a student from
Shawnee after school at the Tiger Kids Club. Please see the main office
for more information.
7. A group is being organized to check out air traffic control in May. Let Mrs. Bengele know if you are interested.
TLC is collecting pop tabs for the Ronald McDonald House in order to
raise money for childhood cancer. Please help us out by collecting pop
tabs and dropping them off in the office or in Mrs. Bender's room before
April 13th. Thank you for your efforts!
9. Lunch today is General Tso chicken.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
?Varsity Baseball vs Sandusky 4:45pm
JV Baseball @ Sandusky 4:45pm