Huron High School
Seniors if you get best attendance today and tomorrow you get best attendance for 4th quarter.
Announcements - Thursday, 5/17/18
2. Anyone interested in earning community service hours? Please come to the Senior Prom tonight from 6:30 to 8:00
at Admiral's Pointe Nursing Home. Please dress formal or in the
50's style old fashioned Sock Hop. Refreshments served. Come and
have a great time with our Seniors and some karaoke fun as well!
3. Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior girls interested in the River Fest
Pageant Scholarship should pick up an application in the main office.
4. Attention any student interested in cross country next
fall - there will be an information meeting today after school.
Please plan on attending.
5. Seniors - deadline for turning in your locks to the office is Friday, May 18.
Seniors if you are in need of a tassel to complete your graduation outfit, please stop into the
high school office. The cost is $10. You can pay with cash or a check
made out to Jostens.
7. Attention all students who are taking a CCP class next year who are not
already CCP students: You must apply to BGSU Firelands and or UF as a
CCP student and also take the Accuplacer test if you have not already done so.
Please see Mrs. Fahr if you have any questions! 8. Attention students and staff who haven't already ordered a 2017-2018 yearbook. The deadline to order a yearbook is Friday, May 18. Either order one online by visiting jostensyearbooks.com, or bring a check in to Mrs. Lee, made out to Huron High School, for $65.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
9. Lunch today is a buffalo chicken wrap.
?no after school activities?