Boys Tennis vs Calvert 4:00pm
Huron High School
Seniors your "Rules & Regulations" paper is due into the high
school office. The deadline was yesterday. Please get these in asap.
Stop into the office with any questions.
Announcements - Tuesday, 5/15/18
2. Sophomores and Juniors are tied for best attendance.
3. Freshman, Sophomore, and Junior girls interested in the River Fest
Pageant Scholarship should pick up an application in the main office.
4. Attention any student interested in cross country next
fall. There will be an information meeting on Thursday, 5/17.
Please plan on attending.
5. Seniors - deadline for turning in your locks to the office is Friday, May 18.
Seniors if you are in need of a tassel to complete your graduation outfit, please stop into the
high school office. The cost is $10. You can pay with cash or a check
made out to Jostens.
7. Attention all students who are taking a CCP class next year who are not
already CCP students: You must apply to BGSU Firelands and or UF as a
CCP student and also take the Accuplacer test if you have not already done so.
Please see Mrs. Fahr if you have any questions! 8. Attention students and staff who haven't already ordered a 2017-2018 yearbook. The deadline to order a yearbook is Friday, May 18. Either order one online by visiting jostensyearbooks.com, or bring a check in to Mrs. Lee, made out to Huron High School, for $65.
AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES
9. Lunch today is a steak & cheese sub or a barbecued rib sandwich.
Spring Arts Festival 6:00pm