April 11, 2019
1. Phil Putman, Aerospace Engineer from Sierra Lobo Inc., will be our Future Friday’s Presenter tomorrow. Students are reminded to report to homeroom and wait to be called to the auditorium.
2. English Language Arts State testing will begin the mornings of April 15th and 16th for 7th grade and the mornings of April 17th and 18th for 8th grade. Reminder to Geometry students to report to McCormick on April 17th and 18th.
3. Drone Club Practice will be TODAY, from 4:30-5:30 and Tuesday, April 16th, from 4:30-5:30 in Mrs. James's room.
4. STEAM Club will meet on Thursday April 18th, from 4-5:30 in Mr. Haplea's room.
5. Any 8th grader interested in volunteering at S.T.A.R. leadership camp this summer see Mrs. Schuh for information.
6. Start your summer at EHOVE’s summer camps. Camp dates are June 10th – 14th. Online registration begins April 25th. Go to www.EHOVE.net for information and to register. Brochures are in the office and in each homeroom.
7. The Huron Tiger Core Value of the month of April is: Accountability
Take responsibility for your own actions and behaviors.