September 9, 2019
1. TODAY, Ripcho Studio is at McCormick to take pictures. Please bring your completed form with payment to give to the photographer. You can also prepay for pictures online. Picture forms were handed out on the first day of school. There are extra forms in the office.
2. Students are reminded to turn in the paperwork that was mailed home: Vaccination records for 7th grade and the green Student-Parent signature handbook paper for all students.
3. There will be a student council meeting on Tuesday during 8th grade lunch in room 207. 8th grade members should bring their lunch to Mrs. Rowen's room. 7th grade members should sign out in homeroom and then report to room 207.
4. Thank you to McCormick Junior Honor Society members for all their help sponsoring a great dance to start the year.
5. Congratulations to this year's officers: Reese Fresch, President; Charlie Hardy, Vice-President; Jaden Towns, Secretary, and Alyssa Bender, Treasurer.
6. At the Huron Public Library:
It's the moment you've all been waiting for: Dungeons & Dragons is finally cool! If you've always wondered how to play this game- or if you already play and are looking to meet new players- come to the Huron Public Library today at 4 pm. No registration is necessary.
If you are more into less involved games, Matt Morgan from the Hero Zone will be leading Game Night this Tuesday, September 10 beginning at 6 pm. This session will feature the cross-train adventure game: Ticket to Ride.
A quick reminder to our Battle of the Books participants: There will be a practice session on Thursday, September 12 at 4:30 pm.
For information on these programs and more, visit huronlibrary.org or ask a friendly librarian today!