1. I1. If you are interested in joining the swim team, information is available in the office. Remember, you must have the forms completed and returned to the office before the first day of practice.
2. The Teen Library Council at the Huron Public Library will meet on Sunday, October 4 at 2 pm. Members are reminded to bring their personal planners/calendars for library programming scheduling. The group will also set a date for the TLC Halloween Party.
3. Attention students who plan to attend the St. Pete’s Retreat: Your permission form must be turned in to our office prior to the absence. All absences must be approved so that your tests and homework may be made up. You are responsible for making up all missed work.
4. Attention all 8th grade students: You must have your permission form for the field trip to EHOVE turned into your homeroom teacher by today.
5. There is a student council meeting Tuesday, Oct. 6th. All members are expected to attend. We will finalize our t-shirt and plan our first fundraiser at this meeting. See Mrs. Rowen if you have any questions.
6. Congratulations to the 7th grade volleyball team who defeated Margaretta last night.
7. Power of the Pen will meet Monday, October 12th not Monday, October 5th.