1. Fees need to be paid, overdue library books need to returned, cross country uniforms, returned, etc., so that your grade card is not withheld.
2. Today - Attention students and staff, Student Council will be taking orders for treat bags during both lunches today. Today is the last day to order bags. Bags are $1 each and they will be delivered on Oct. 31st during study hall. Send a treat to your friends, special someone or favorite staff members.
3. Today - Are you interested in working with electronics, Mindstorm robots, programming apps, and building? If so, you may want to check out Maker Monday Club meeting today. All are welcome. You will meet in Mrs. LaCrosse's room from 2:45-3:45 to work, set up future meetings, and plan building projects. Bring your ideas!
4. Thursday, Oct. 30th, school picture re-takes will be taken between 9:15 AM and 10:15 AM. If you were absent on picture day in September, plan to have your picture taken on the 30th. If you did not like your pictures, bring the pictures with you on Oct. 30th and give them to the photographers and you may have your picture re-taken.
5. Today - Congratulations to: Grace Moser, Courtney Davis and Connor Reis who participated in the OAC State middle school race at BG Firelands yesterday and Drew Grespin who participated in the MSAA State middle school race in Grovesport, OH.