1. If your grade card was withheld last Friday, please remind your parent to pay fees, etc. so that you can receive your grade card.
2. Monday - Girls’ basketball practice will begin Monday, Nov. 10th. Completed forms may be dropped off in the school office or handed to Coach Roth in room 202. Remember! All paperwork must be completed before you may practice! A revised time schedule for practices is available in the office. Please stop by during Channel 1. Thank you.
3. Attention, National Junior High Honor Society members! Turn in your tee-shirt orders as soon as possible.
4. Monday - Junior high wresting will begin November 10th at 4:00 PM at the off-season wrestling room on the south side of the high school. You need to take wrestling shoes and a jug of water to practice. Coach Steinmetz will inform you of any other things that you may need after that. If you have any other questions, contact Coach Steinmetz.
5. Are you and your parents taking extra days off at Thanksgiving time or Christmas break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that the absence is approved by Mr. Carter.
6. Today - Power of the Pen will meet today from 2:40 till 3:20 in Mrs. Aber’s classroom.