1. Fees need to be paid, overdue library books need to returned, cross country uniforms returned, lunch charges paid, etc., so that your grade card is not withheld. Grade cards will be distributed this Friday. Make sure your fees are paid!
2. Attention, girls interested in playing basketball! Please stop by the office during Channel 1 to pick up information regarding basketball tryouts. Do not stop by during class periods, between class periods or studyhall. Report to the office during Channel 1. Completed forms may be turned in to the office.
3. Today, school picture re-takes will be taken between 9:15 AM and 10:15 AM. If you were absent on picture day in September, plan to have your picture taken on the 30th. If you did not like your pictures, bring the pictures with you on Oct. 30th and give them to the photographers and you may have your picture re-taken.
4. Friday - Power of the Pen will meet Friday, October 31st, in room 104 with Mrs. Aber. Treats will be provided, and you will provide the tricks with your writing to a spooky prompt.
5. Friday - There will be 2 separate meetings for students interested in wrestling. Meetings will be held in the auditorium on Friday, October 31st. Both will be held during Channel One times. Seventh grade will be at 11:23 AM; eighth grade will be at 11:40 AM.
6. Today - Seventh grade students! Take your index cards to science today.
7. Attention, National Junior High Honor Society members! Turn in your tee-shirt orders as soon as possible.
8. Breaking News from the Cafeteria!
Limited Time Only!
Wings & Things for lunch!
Starting November 5th until November 19th.
You'll get wings with choices of sauce & fries.
Add a fruit & milk... make it a meal.