1. Are you and your parents taking extra days off for Christmas break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that the absence can be approved by Mr. Carter.
2. The Teen Library Council will have a holiday party and gift exchange Friday, December 12, at 3:30 pm at the Huron Public Library. Members may bring a friend, a gift, a treat to share and good cheer!
3. Sign up for the "Nightmare Before Christmas Scavenger Hunt" that will be held on Sunday, December 14, at 2 pm at the Huron Library. Get two friends to join your team to beat the other contestants. Prizes awarded. Food provided. Call or go to the library's website, huronlibrary.org to register.
4. Attention, girls interested in attending a softball skills clinic! The high school coaching staff and players are sponsoring a clinic to be held during January and February. More information is available in the wall pockets outside the office. Please stop by and pick up a copy if you are interested.
5. National Junior Honor Society and Student Council are teaming up to sponsor Friday's “Night Before Christmas” dance. Tickets are $5 each and will be sold during both lunch periods today through Friday.
6. Due to Friday’s dance, swim practice is canceled on Friday.
7. The following students are reminded that they are selling dance tickets during lunch today: Rece Gimperling and Millie Pettegrew during 7th grade lunch and Emma Golling, Corinne Steuk, and Olivia Lagando during 8th grade lunch. The cash box, tickets, student list and ticket sale instructions are in the office. Make sure you get the materials from the office before lunch and return them to the office at the end of your lunch period.
Concession stand workers
Thursday, Dec. 11
4:15-5:30: Rece Gimperling, Lizzie Fries, Mackenzie Dennis, Hunter Garbe
5:30-6:45: Madelyn Dawkins, Miranda Lark